Share your traditions and be a star!
Lakeshore PBS wants to see your holiday traditions, from decking your house out in lights, recreating family recipes or volunteering in your community; we want your videos showcasing what your family does to celebrate the season every year.
Submit a 2-3 minute video using the guidelines below showing and telling about your tradition. Lakeshore PBS will gather all the submissions and create the local show Traditions: Spirit of the Holidays. This show will be aired multiple times during the holiday season on Lakeshore PBS.
- All participants in the video must fill out a talent release form.
- Submit your information with the form below. Instructions for uploading your video will be emailed to you. All videos must be submitted by Monday, December 9.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Loren at 219.756.5656 with any questions.
- Have your subject facing the strongest light source (sun, window, lamp).
- Find a quiet place. We want to hear what you have to say!
- Use the rear-facing camera when possible (on the side opposite the screen)
- Click for help: Cell Phone Filming Guide
- Introduce your family. Example: “We’re the Rodgers family from Gary.” or “This is Freddy, Tina and I’m Carl, we live in Lowell. Our favorite holiday tradition is…”
- The rest is up to you. Share your story, take pride in the special ways you and your family celebrate the holidays. Fun, heartfelt, wacky…we all have our own unique way of spending time with the ones we love.