Share your story!
In this time of social distancing, Lakeshore PBS is asking viewers to submit a short video or photo showing us what you and your family are doing during this pandemic to stay safe, stay active and stay engaged.
So whether you host an online book club, volunteer to help in your community or just find ways to keep learning at home fun, please email us at INthistogether@lakeshorepublicmedia.org to learn how to share your story.
We are looking to gather videos from a diverse group of people that reflects our diverse communities, such as students, parents, teachers, business owners, community volunteers, first responders, etc.
If you know of someone else doing their part to keep our communities safe, please submit their story as well. Lakeshore PBS will gather submissions to share all across Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland.
Remember, even though we are apart, we are all in this together.
Lakeshore PBS is here for you.
- All participants in the video must fill out a talent release form.
- Submit your information with the form below. Instructions for uploading your video or image will be emailed to you. All videos must be submitted by Monday, April 27.
- Video should be 1-2 minutes in length; Images/video should be high resolution
- Email INthistogether@lakeshorepublicmedia.org or call Matt Franklin at 219.756.5656 with any questions.
- Have your subject facing the strongest light source (sun, window, lamp).
- Find a quiet place. We want to hear what you have to say!
- Use the rear-facing camera when possible (on the side opposite the screen)
- Click for help: Cell Phone Filming Guide
- Introduce your family. Example: “We’re the Rodgers family from Gary.” or “This is Freddy, Tina and I’m Carl, we live in Lowell. During the pandemic we’re staying active by…”
- The rest is up to you. Share your story, take pride in the special ways you and your family are making the best of these tough times. Fun, heartfelt, wacky…we all have our own unique way of spending time with the ones we love.