Presented by Purdue Northwest, in partnership with Lakeshore Public Media Professional Women’s Conference, five outstanding Purdue Northwest alumnae return to the Westville Campus to share their experiences and wisdom about what it takes to be a successful woman in today’s competitive workplace.
The panelists for this event include:
- Colleen Hickman, President, NWI World Trade Alliance
- Marsha King, Dean,University of St. Francis, Crown Point
- Emily Larson, Structural Engineer, Burns & McDonnell
- Afsheen Mozammel, Senior Process Engineer, DENSO
- Andrea Pearman, President & CEO, Diversified Marketing